I love this soup recipe! It’s so delicious and I just never get tired of it and I hope you feel the same way! With that, when I received my new Deluxe Cooking Blender (coming soon from Pampered Chef!) I knew this would be the first recipe I’d make. This recipe is vegan too!
This new blender has become my new BFF and I have used it almost every single day since it came home to live with me! From morning smoothies to play-doh to black bean burgers to cauliflower biscuits (recipe coming soon!). It has not been a disappointment at all and I’m just in LOVE! And when you get yours, I know you’ll be in love too!
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1 large butternut squash (about 3 pounds)
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
2 cups vegetable stock, divided
1 15oz can coconut milk, divided
1 small shallot
2 garlic cloves
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 red apples
1 tablespoon pepitas
- Heat the oven to 425F. Peel the squash with the Serrated Peeler and cut into large chunks. Drizzle with the olive oil and brush over the squash pieces using the Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place a Reversible Silicone Baking Mat in the Large Sheet Pan. Place the squash on the mat and roast 45 minutes or until the squash is easily pierced with a fork.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the stock, shallot, garlic, nutmeg, chili powder, 1/2 cup coconut milk and squash to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the SOUP setting, then press the wheel to start.
- While the soup is cooking, spiralize the apples using the Veggie Spiralizer.
- When the soup cycle has ended, stir in the remaining stock and coconut milk.
- Divide the soup among four bowls. Add the apple noodles, pepitas and salt and pepper to taste.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish and please leave a review in the comments below!
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
2 thoughts on “Roasted Butternut Squash Soup”
Great post 🙂
[…] use! I’ve made peanut butter, hummus, roasted red pepper & walnut dip, strawberry jelly, butternut squash soup, pesto, veggie burgers… I could go on and […]