This recipe was inspired by one I saw in the most recent issue of Rachael Ray Every Day. I’ve been getting that magazine since it first came out, have kept every single one of them and each issue cover to cover and soon as I get it. Yes, that’s who I am.
This caught my eye and I knew I would adapt it for the Waffle Puff Pan! Because who doesn’t like banana bread? And who wouldn’t love to eat this super fun bubble waffle? Plus, it’s gluten free and dairy free! And if you want it to be nut free too, just swap the almond milk for coconut milk and omit the pecans.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! In fact, we had these two times this weekend!
Banana Bread Waffle Puff
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup almond milk
1 banana, mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup gluten free baking flour (I use this one)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Add the coconut oil, milk, egg, banana and vanilla to the Batter Mixer & Dispenser. Then add the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pump the handle the combine.
- Spray each side of the Waffle Puff Pan with oil. Heat the Pan over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Place the dispenser cap on the plunger of the Batter Mixer & Dispenser and select the medium dot.
- Dispense 2 pumps of batter onto the warm Pan, spreading if needed with the Classic Scraper.
- Close the Pan and cook 4 minutes per side. Remove with the Fork to a plate and repeat beginning with spraying the Pan with oil.
- Top with chopped pecans, banana slices and maple syrup.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!