I am happy to share a new recipe that will quickly become a weeknight favorite in my kitchen – Tuscan Herb Chicken Rice Bowls. As a passionate cook who values both flavor and convenience, this recipe checks all the right boxes. Join me as we dive into the world of pressure cooking, ingenious kitchen tools, and a secret sauce that elevates this dish to a whole new level.
Embracing the Pressure Cooker Magic
Life can get pretty hectic, and on those bustling nights, my Pampered Chef Deluxe Multi-Cooker pressure cooker becomes my culinary savior. This Tuscan Herb Chicken Rice Bowls recipe capitalizes on the brilliance of one-pot cooking, allowing you to prepare a hearty meal without juggling multiple pots and pans. One of the standout features of this recipe is its efficient use of the pressure cooker’s inner pot. By cooking the rice in a separate pan within the inner pot, you achieve a harmonious blend of flavors without compromising on texture. It’s a clever technique that ensures every element of the dish is cooked to perfection.
Personally, I’m a fan of cauliflower rice, and this recipe seamlessly accommodates that preference. Adapting the recipe for cauliflower rice is a breeze – simply follow the instructions for the chicken portion and omit the rice component. Then, with a quick microwave session, your cauliflower rice is ready to play its part in this delectable dish.
Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Multi Cooker: A Culinary Marvel
For this culinary adventure, I turned to Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Multi Cooker. If you’re new to the world of pressure cooking or considering exploring its possibilities, this appliance is a culinary companion that offers effortless meals with spectacular results.
The Deluxe Multi Cooker boasts an impressive 16 preprogrammed settings that cater to a variety of cooking needs. Whether it’s meat, rice, beans, or even desserts, this appliance takes the guesswork out of your kitchen endeavors. Notably, it features a progress indicator that keeps you informed about preheating, cooking, and warming stages. This intuitive addition is a testament to the appliance’s user-friendly design.
The standout feature of the Deluxe Multi Cooker is its sous vide setting, a tool that unlocks the secret to flawless restaurant-style dishes. With sous vide, precision is paramount – you have control over the cooking temperature, guaranteeing consistent doneness. Bid farewell to undercooked centers and overdone exteriors! What’s more, the sous vide function maintains your desired level of doneness for up to two hours, allowing you ample time for presentation.
Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Multi Cooker isn’t just limited to pressure cooking and sous vide. It caters to a range of culinary needs, including a no-fuss slow cooking feature and a yogurt function. The latter is a remarkable addition that enables you to craft homemade yogurt using just two ingredients and a mere five minutes of hands-on time. Furthermore, the appliance can sterilize bottles and utensils, all without the need to turn on your oven.
Nourishing Benefits of Chicken and Bell Peppers
Chicken, a weeknight staple for many, is not only a delicious protein source but also a nutritional powerhouse. Rich in vitamins and minerals essential for brain function, muscle development, heart health, and bone strength, chicken brings a range of health benefits to the table.
Enhancing the nutritional profile of this dish are bell peppers, which contribute more than just vibrant color. These peppers are known for promoting improved eye health and reducing the risk of chronic diseases. With their sweet and tangy flavor, they complement the chicken beautifully, creating a symphony of tastes and nutrients.
The Culinary Enigma: Tuscan-Style Herb Chicken Mix
Ah, the secret sauce that sets this recipe apart – Pampered Chef’s Tuscan-Style Herb Chicken Mix. Enclosed in a convenient package of three, this mix adds a burst of Tuscan flavors to your dishes. And here’s the exciting part – this versatile mix isn’t limited to just this recipe. The packet includes other delightful recipes that can be transformed using this culinary gem.
This Tuscan Herb Chicken Rice Bowl recipe marries the convenience of pressure cooking with the culinary wonders of Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Multi Cooker. The result? A dish that’s not only delicious but also a breeze to prepare, even on your busiest days. Whether you’re a seasoned pressure cooker aficionado or a curious beginner, this recipe opens the door to a world of flavor and efficiency. Be sure to come back for more kitchen adventures, and remember, the joy of cooking lies in the journey and the delightful aromas that fill your home!
Tuscan-Style Herb Chicken Rice Bowls
- Large Chef's Tongs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small white onion
- 2 bell peppers, any color, seeded
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Pampered Chef Tuscan-Style Herb Chicken Mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cups long-grain white rice
- 1½ cups vegetable stock
- Chop the onion and slice the peppers into ¼-inch slices. Set the pressure cooker to SEAR and heat 1-3 minutes. When hot, add the oil, onions and peppers and sauté 3-4 minutes. Press CANCEL, add the spinach and stir to wilt.
- Season the chicken on both sides with the Seasoning Mix and place in the pressure cooker inner bowl on top of the spinach. Sprinkle any remaining seasoning over the chicken and vegetables. Pour in the water.
- Set the trivet over the chicken. In the ceramic bowl, place the rice and vegetable and stir to combine. Cover with the lid or foil and place in the cradle and lower onto the trivet.
- Secure the lid and select POULTRY and adjust the time to 9 minutes. Press START.
- When the timer is up, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then press the steam release button.
- Carefully life the ceramic pot out of the pressure cooker and set aside. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and cover to keep warm.
- Return the ceramic pot to the inner pot, secure the lid and select RICE. Press START. Meanwhile, slice the chicken, then cover again to keep warm.
- When the timer is up, press the steam release button. Remove the ceramic pot and fluff the rice.
- To serve, spoon the rice into bowls. Top with the vegetables and sauce and then top with the chicken.
each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t
forget to tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you
all have made absolutely makes my day!
FOLLOW ME HERE FOR MORE IDEAS:
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!