These brownies are rich chocolate filled with chewy coconut! And the two just go together perfectly. And this recipe is super easy to whip up when you grab a bag of Pampered Chef’s Brownie Mix!
1 package Pantry Brownie Mix
1 cup melted butter
¾ cup flaked coconut
- Heat the oven to 350˚F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the 4-Qt. Plastic Mixing Bowl, combine the brownie mix, butter, eggs and coconut using the Small Mix ‘N Scraper.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. (Note: They may seem underbaked but will cool to the correct doneness).
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.