To continue my love for the Microwave Pasta Cooker, I recently made chicken enchiladas. I love love love me some enchiladas and I also love how you can mix in whatever fillings you like and whatever you have on hand!
1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
2 tablespoons black beans
1 tablespoon canned green chiles
1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning
1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese, divided
3 6-inch flour tortillas
1/4 cup red enchilada sauce, divided
- In the Small Glass Mixing Bowl, mix the chicken, beans, chiles, Southwestern Seasoning and 1/4 cup cheese with the Small Mix ‘N Scraper until combined.
- Place the tortillas on a plate and microwave 30 seconds or until soft.
- Divide the filling between the three tortillas and roll up.
- Pour 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce in the Microwave Pasta Cooker and spread to cover the bottom.
- Place the three filled tortillas on top of the sauce, then pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas.
- Cover with the lid and microwave 2:30. Remove the lid and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with the lid and return to the warm microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!