When the Quick Cooker Fluted Cake Pan debuted, I knew this would be a recipe I’d be trying! It’s sweet and pretty and of course, delicious!
One tip: when placing the pear slices in the Pan, be sure to use the smaller slices first.
Then gently pour the batter over the slices and you’re good to go!
Pear Spice Bundt Cake
1 1/2 cups spice cake mix
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons pear juice from the can
1 14oz can sliced pears
1 cup water
- Drain the pears into the Easy Read Measuring Colander reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Place the Quick Cooker Fluted Cake Pan on the wire stand. Place the pear slices in the wells of the Pan using the smallest ones. In the Classic Batter Bowl, mix the cake mix, oil, pear juice, and egg with the Stainless Whisk. Chop the remaining pears (there will be 3-4) with the Food Chopper and mix into the cake mix.
- Gently pour the batter over the pears in the Pan, distributing evenly.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner pot of the Quick Cooker and lower the Pan into the inner pot. Lock the lid and select the CUSTOM setting. Adjust the time to 25 minutes and press START.
- When the timer is up, let the steam release naturally for 10 minutes, then press the steam-release button to release any remaining pressure. Press CANCEL. Carefully lift the pan out and remove it from the wire rack. Let cool in the pan 10 minutes, then turn out on to a board or plate. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish and please leave a review in the comments below!
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!