Like most recipes, this came to be when I needed a little nibbler to serve before dinner with friends. The Brussels sprouts can easily be replaced with anything you have on hand such as broccoli, artichoke hearts, asparagus or peppers. Enjoy!
8 ounces Brussels sprouts, sliced
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 ounces goat cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup light sour cream
1 tablespoon Pantry Garlic Rub
2 ounces Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 425˚F.
- Using the Simple Slicer set on the #2 setting, slice the Brussels sprouts. Chop the onion using the Food Chopper.
- In the 10″ Stainless Nonstick Skillet, heat the oil over medium heat 2 minutes. Add the Brussels sprouts and onions and sauté 3 minutes. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top and set aside.
- In the Classic Batter Bowl, combine the goat cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 25 seconds to soften. Add the sour cream, Garlic Rub and mix well using the Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Add the onion and Brussels sprouts and mix well. Grate the parmesan cheese over the top using the Microplane Zester.
- Spoon the mixture into the 1-Qt Enamel Cast Iron Baker and place in the oven on the middle rack. Bake 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!