There is little better than the smell of freshly baked bread but it’s not always the easiest to make. Now enter in Pampered Chef’s Italian Herb Bread and all you do is add water and you’re good to go! This recipe adds in some cheesy goodness as well to make it even better!
Italian Herb Cheddar Cheese Bread
1 12oz bag Pantry Italian Herb Bread Mix
1 cup warm water (105-115˚F)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In the 4-Qt. Plastic Mixing Bowl, combine the bread mix and water until combined. Add the shredded cheeses and parmesan and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and let rise 2 hours.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured Pastry Mat for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the dough into the Stone Loaf Pan and let rise 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 350˚F. Make a few shallow cups on top of the dough and bake 30-35 minutes until golden on top and hollow when tapped.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before removing from the Pan. Serve warm.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.