These cookies are a marriage between a classic chocolate chip cookie and a snickerdoodle! I love cinnamon and chocolate on cold winter days… there is just something about the sweet aroma and warmth of the cinnamon that melts any icicles!
And once again, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix is proving to be so versatile! First were the Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies and then the Raspberry Chocolate Chip Thumbprint Cookies. And since the mix is already allergen-free and super easy to mix up, there’s no reason these can’t be made this week!
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 2 dozen
1 package Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1½ tablespoons Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1½ tablespoons sugar
- Heat the oven to 350˚F.
- In the 4-Qt Plastic Mixing Bowl, combine the Mix, butter and egg. Mix well until a soft dough forms.
- In a 1-Cup Prep Bowl, combine the Cinnamon and sugar, then set aside.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with a Reversible Silicone Baking Mat or parchment paper. Using the Small Scoop, scoop pieces of dough balls. Roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, then place onto the Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes or until firm to the touch and slightly cracked.
- Let cool on the Cookie Sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to the Stackable Cooling Rack using the Mini Serving Spatula and cool completely.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.