What’s better than chocolate? More chocolate! What’s better than more chocolate? Even MORE chocolate! These triple-chocolate cookies guaranteed to put a smile one everyone’s face!
By simply adding some cocoa powder and oil to the already incredible Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and drizzling white chocolate on top, you have the perfect trifecta of delicousness.
Just try to not eat them all at once!
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 2 dozen
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 2 dozen
1 package Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
6 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon oil
1 square white almond bark
- Heat the oven to 350˚F.
- In the 4-Qt Plastic Mixing Bowl, combine the Mix, butter and egg. In a 1-Cup Prep Bowl, combine the cocoa powder and oil until smooth. Add to the cookie mix and mix well until a soft dough forms.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with a Reversible Silicone Baking Mat or parchment paper. Using the Small Scoop, scoop pieces of dough onto the Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Let cool on the Cookie Sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to the Stackable Cooling Rack using the Mini Serving Spatula and cool slightly.
- In the Small Silicone Prep Bowl, melt the almond bark as the package directs. Once melted, stir and pour into the Chocolate Drizzler.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies and cool completely.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.