I love chocolate and orange during the holidays. The two just seem to go together… although they go together any time of the year! These cookies are super easy to make, come together quickly and are stunning! The orange is subtle but definitely there and they are very pretty with the flecks of orange zest mixed in.
If you don’t have a decorator bag, you can use a disposable bag or a very sturdy food storage bag with the corner clipped off.
Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 bag Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
6 tablespoons melted butter
4 oz chocolate melts
- Heat the oven to 350˚F.
- Zest the orange using the Adjustable Zester. Juice the orange to yield ½ teaspoon juice.
- In a the 4-Qt. Plastic Mixing Bowl, combine the cookie mix, butter, egg, orange juice and zest. Mix well using the Mix ‘N Scraper until combined.
- Spoon the dough into a Decorator Bag fitted with the large round tip. On a Cookie Sheet lined with a Reversible Silicone Baking Mat, pipe logs of dough about 2½-inches long (the cookies will flatted during baking).
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden. Let rest on the Cookie Sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a Stackable Cooling Rack to cool completely.
- Line a cooled Cookie Sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a 2-Cup Silicone Prep Bowl, melt the chocolate melts as the package directs. Dip one end of each cookie in the chocolate and place on the parchment paper to harden.
Makes 24 cookies.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.