Once I tasted how great the Everything Bagel Snack Crackers were, I knew I needed to try the recipe with the Everything but the Pizza Seasoning mix!
These are addicting, tasty and you’ll keep coming back for more. And since they are so fast and easy to make, you can do just that!
One note on rolling out the cracker dough… be sure it is 1/8-inch thick before baking. If it’s thicker, your crackers will not be crisp. So keep rolling until they are as thin as you can get them. IF they come out after 20 minutes of baking and are not firm (when you press on them you will feel that they are not firm), break them apart in pieces along the cut lines, put back in the oven for another five minutes or so.
Everything but the Pizza Snack Crackers
Makes 100 crackers
6 tablespoons butter, softened
½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Pantry Everything but the Pizza Seasoning
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoons water
1¼ cups all-purpose (these can easily be made GF using GF all-purpose flour)
- Heat the oven to 350˚F.
- Place the butter, mozzarella, Parmesan, Everything but the Pizza Seasoning, mayonnaise, water and flour in the bowl of the Flex+ Multi-Prep Set food processor bowl fitted with the multi-use blade. Power up the Flex+ and process until the mixture forms a ball.
- If using a Cookie Press, load the dough into the press fitted with the ribbon blade. Pipe out into long strips directly onto the Reversible Silicone Baking Mat. Using a dull knife or a pastry cutter, cut the strips into 1-inch pieces.
- If rolling out, place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll to a 14×10-inch rectangle using the Marble Rolling Pin. Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and using a dull knife or pastry cutter, cut the rectangle into 1″ squares.
- Place the Reversible Silicone Baking Mat or parchment paper onto a Cookie Sheet and bake 20-22 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the Cookie Sheet 5 minutes. Gently break along the cuts into squares.
- Keep covered in an airtight container.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.