If you know me or have been reading this blog for a while, you know that I’m usually late to the party when it comes to a lot of things (unless I’m hosting the party… then I’m always on time.)
Amongst my friends, I was the last to own a microwave oven and the last to own a grill. I actually didn’t own a grill, or use on for that matter, until Pampered Chef introduced the Indoor/Outdoor Portable Grill.
Before I had the grill, I would read recipe and watch cooking shows where people were grilling and it was always something I wanted to do but most of my adult life I lived in an apartment with no personal outdoor space so have a bigger grill would never have worked. This one I love because it’s truly portable.
Now that I have outdoor space, I find myself using the electric feature most because it can take around 30 minutes to get the coals going and usually I’m ready to cook and eat.
With this grill, I can serve freshly grilled food any time, anywhere—even indoors! I can fill it with charcoal for an outdoor cookout or I can gather friends around the electric grill in my kitchen to cook together. I love the versatility! The innovative grill grate covers the electric coil to reduce smoke. And since it is portable, it can travel to tailgate parties, picnics and we use it down by our pool.
The electric grill feature heats up much faster and are much easier to turn off and cool down than when using charcoal, making it ideal when traveling. It can also be used to keep foods warm when outdoor entertaining.
One night we did a fun Korean barbecue right in our kitchen. I set the grill in the middle of the table and everyone cooked their own food. We had a great time and it was a neat way to entertain our friends.
And because this grill isn’t huge, it’s easy to store. I keep it right in our kitchen and can use it there or outside on our deck.
Here are the details:
- Converts from electric for indoor use to charcoal for outdoor use.
- The exclusive, custom-designed grill grate covers the electric coil to reduce smoke.
- 15½” wide; 16″ tall. 13¼” square cooking surface fits up to 9 burgers made with the Burger & Slider Press.
- With the turn of a knob, you can customize the grill’s electric cooking temperature.
- Safety features include a locking lid, stay-cool handle, and nonslip legs.
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning; grill grate is dishwasher-safe.
Get yours here: Shop Indoor/Outdoor Portable Grill