Yesterday was one of those days where I was thinking about past PC recipes and how I can make them current. This one popped into my head and I knew I wanted to try it out in the Quick Cooker!
I had forgotten how easy and delicious this recipe is! The layers with chicken, olives, cheese and tortillas melts in your mouth!
Fiesta Tortilla Stack
1 9oz can bean dip
2 tablespoons plus ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon plus ½ teaspoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 cups cooked chicken
1 medium red bell pepper
2 green onions with tops
1 2.5oz can sliced black olives, drained
¼ cup fresh cilantro
5 6-inch flour tortillas
2 cups milk cheddar cheese
1 cup water
pico de gallo
- In the Small Batter Bowl, combine the bean dip, 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, mixing well.
- Chop the chicken and bell pepper using the Food Chopper and place in the Classic Batter Bowl. Thinly slice the green onions using the Utility Knife. Slice the olives using the Quick Slice. Place the cilantro into the Herb Mill.
- Add the green onions, olive slices and 2 tablespoons cilantro to the Batter Bowl and mix gently.
- Place one tortilla on the Cutting Board. Using the Large Scoop, top the tortilla with 1 scoop of the bean mixture and spread to within ¼-inch of the edge using the Small Spreader. Place the tortilla into the Quick Cooker Springform Pan bean dip-side up. Top evenly with 1 cup of the chicken mixture.
- Cut the cheese into 4 equal pieces grate one piece of the cheese evenly over the chicken using the Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater. Repeat the layers of tortilla, bean mixture, chicken mixture and cheese three more times. Top with the remaining tortilla.
- Cover the Springform Pan with foil. Pour the water into the inner pot of the Quick Cooker. Place the wire rack into the inner pot with all three feet touching the bottom. Place the pan into the wire cradle and lower onto the wire rack. Lock the lid, select the CUSTOM setting, adjust the time to 20 minutes and press START.
- When the timer is up, press the steam-release button to release the pressure. Press CANCEL. Carefully lift the pan out and remove it from the wire rack.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, remove the foil, then remove the sides of the Springform Pan.
- Mix the remaining Greek Yogurt with the remaining seasoning mix and spread evenly over the top of the warm tortilla stack. Sprinkle with the pico de gallo, remaining olive slices and cilantro. Cut into wedges using the Slice ‘N Serve.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!