Back to my love affair with the Quick Cooker! I came across this recipe and decided to adapt it and I made it last night! While it’s not GF/DF, it did please those who ate it! I hope you enjoy it too!
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tablespoons olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, presssed
1 tablespoon Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
1 24oz jar marinara sauce
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup red wine
2 cups chicken stock
1 16oz box rigatoni pasta
1 5oz pkg pepperoni slices
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Set the Quick Cooker to SEAR and press START. Chop the onion with the Food Chopper. Add the onion and oil to the inner pot and saute 2 minutes. Press the garlic into the pot with the Garlic Press and add the Italian Seasoning Mix and saute 2 minutes longer. Press CANCEL.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, marinara sauce, bell pepper, wine, stock and pasta. Lock the lid and select the CUSTOM setting. Adjust the time to 6 minutes and press START.
- When the timer is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then press CANCEL. Press the steam-release button to manually release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir the sauce. Add the pepperoni and cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve in bowls with fresh parsley over the top dispensed from the Herb Mill.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!