Why am I calling this Kitchen Sink Chili? Because the recipe is basic and you can change it up any way you like based on your preferences and/or what you have on hand. Usually I have all of these ingredients on hand and what changes is the kinds of beans I’ll use and the poultry. This version is with turkey, a yellow pepper, chili beans and white beans. Next time I might use chicken, green pepper, black beans and corn. Either way, super easy and versatile!
Kitchen Sink Chili
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
1 pound cooked turkey breast, cubed
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 14oz can chili beans with sauce (I used these)
1 14oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups chicken stock
1 8oz can tomato sauce
1 6-inch corn tortilla
- In the Stainless Steel Nonstick Wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Chop the bell pepper into dice using the Quick Slice. Chop the onion using the Food Chopper. When the oil shimmers, add the pepper and onions to the wok and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add the turkey, cumin and garlic clove pressed with the Garlic Press. Stir to combine and cook 2 minutes.
- Drain the cannellini beans using the Easy-Read Measuring Colander, then add all of the beans to the Wok, stirring to combine.
- Add the stock and tomato sauce and stir to combine.
- Using the Salad Chopper, chop the tortilla into small pieces and add to the chili. (They will dissolve, thickening the chili).
- Continue heating over medium heat until warmed through.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish and please leave a review in the comments below!
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!