I love weekends when I can test recipes and use some of my favorite products! This weekend I pulled out my Rolling Cookie Cutter to make some savory crackers.
This is a great idea for when you have leftover pie crust scraps, or if you’re just in the mood for something quick and fun. These can be make gluten-free too! And this recipe is so versatile… you can do any combination you would like, sweet or savory!
1 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Baking Flour
1/4 cup butter or ghee, cut into pieces
1 egg white
1 ounce Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
- Heat the oven to 350F
- In the Manual Food Processor, combine the flour, butter and egg white and pump the handle to process until the mixture forms a ball.
- Remove the dough from the Processor to a lightly floured Baker’s Mat. Roll to 1/8″ thick using the Marble Rolling Pin.
- Grate the cheese evenly over the dough using the Microplane Adjustable Fine Grater, then sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning.
- Fit the Rolling Cookie Cutter with the fluted square head and cut the dough into squares. Cut each square in half diagonally.
- Transfer the triangles to a Cookie Sheet covered with the Reversible Silicone Baking Mat and bake 12 minutes or until light brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately using the Mini-Serving Spatula.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!