In my attempts to make recipes for one or two, I’m revisiting some of Pampered Chef’s classic recipes. I love this one as it’s spicy and full of flavor! And best of all? Just 6 minutes in the microwave!
Mix the ingredients together and form into a small loaf, pop the lid on and you’re in business!
1/2 pound grass-fed ground beef
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup chopped white onion
2 tablespoons crushed tortilla chips
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 tablespoon Pantry Chipotle Rub
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In the Small Glass Mixing Bowl, combine the ground beef, green pepper, onion, and crushed tortilla chips.
- In the 1-Cup Silicone Prep Bowl, combine the ketchup and Rub. Mix 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the meatloaf mixture. Add the egg and. 1/4 cup shredded cheese to the meatloaf mixture, mixing well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the Microwave Pasta Cooker and shape into a loaf. Cover with the Lid and microwave on HIGH 6 minutes.
- Remove the Cooker from the microwave and spread the remaining ketchup mixture on top using the Mini Skinny Scraper. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with the Lid and place back in the warm microwave for 5 minutes to melt the cheese and let the meatloaf rest.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @slicedicedish on Instagram and hashtag it #slicedicedish
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!