Sheet pan meals are so popular. I love this one because you can make it the night before, refrigerate it and then bake it off in the morning!
Plus, it’s so versatile! Don’t like mushrooms? No problem… pop on some ham or sausage! Have cheese-lovers in your house? Sprinkle on a combination of cheddar and parmesan! (This version is dairy-free).
Recipes like these are some of my favorites because they are more than recipes… they are guidelines. You can take the basics of the recipe (the ingredient measurements) and timing and make it whatever you want.
Sheet Pan Frittata
1 large russet potato, spiralized
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup water
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 red bell pepper, spiralized
- Heat the oven to 325˚F.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the spiralized potato and cook, tossing, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the egg. When the potato is softened, add it to the bowl and toss. Lay the potatoes in an even layer in the bottom of a 9×13 rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay the mushrooms, green onions and red pepper over the potato layer.
- In the same bowl, mix the eggs and water. Pour over the vegetables and tilt the pan if necessary to even out.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. Colleen Finley is an independent advanced director for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and Colleen will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!